Your destination: the cloud.
To ensure that the cloud brings the benefits you expect, we take an individual but systematic approach.
With our 160+ methodology, we live project management according to the ORBIT system. Without detours.
Analyze your IT and business processes with the ORBIT 160+ methodology
Systematically into the cloud
Do you want to migrate to the cloud competently?
We ask the right questions at the right time so that your IT project is successfully completed in terms of content and economically. Before starting your IT project and to develop the right cloud strategy - depending on your individual initial situation - we use the ORBIT 160+ methodology.
- system that has been tried and tested for many years
- holistic view of the initial situation and relevant influencing factors
- Define measurable results and benefits
- Metrics for evaluating and measuring benefit.
IT transformation in-time, in-budget and in-scope
Moving forward with the essence of ORBIT's 160+ successful projects
The importance of the 160+ methodology
Structured go-to-cloud without conflicts
Migrating to the cloud is complex and time-consuming. For us as cloud professionals, cloud smart means, on the one hand, following a structured process. On the other hand, through intensive discussions with you as a customer, we are able to get to the bottom of long-standing problems and uncover bottlenecks that require a solution. With our conflict-tested 160+ methodology, we create a consensus with you about which cloud strategy we should pursue best for you.
Advantages of the 160+ methodology
- holistic planning and implementation approach
- ORBIT system that has been tried and tested for many years
- Developing a cloud strategy with positive ROI for your company
- Preparation and migration of critical IT applications
- Supports IT projects that comply with applicable industry standards, governance and compliance guidelines
IT projects professionally managed
- Project management methods based on PRINCE 2 and ISO 10006
- Functional and effective IT governance based on ITIL and COBIT standards.
Comprehensive approach, no matter how complex
- From transferring individual VMs - virtual machines
- to outsourcing data centers, right up to
- Use of hyperscalers
Shared view of what is being delivered
- We work with you as a customer on eye level
- We deliver what we promise
- With the 160+ methodology you keep track of things